---How to set our Bluetooth printer or Wi-Fi printer to work with Loyverse POS ?
Please see our youtube video.
To help you choose a right mobile printer for
your Loyverse POS application,
here we are listing out some prompts.
---Which size of paper width do you need for a receipt printer?
For receipt printing, usually there are two sizes of paper width:
1: paper width is 58mm, the relative printer model is ER-58, it could print 32 characters(numbers or letters) in one line printing
2: paper width is 80mm, the relative printer model is ER-80, it could print 48 characters(numbers or letters) in one line printing
---Why do we provide two models for your choice ?
For customer who would like to choose ER-80 3 inch mini
printer (paper width is 80mm),
The reasons might be :
1. The product they are selling has a long menu(item) name, they hope item name, quantity, price of each product in sales receipt to be listed only in one line, then the receipt is good looking.
2. In their country market, stores/restaurant/hotel.... choose this 80mm paper as main receipt paper.
3. The business atmosphere/environment/location is good(like cafe,bar...), and ER-80 printer size is bigger, paper width is bigger which matches their requirement perfectly.
customer who would like to choose ER-58 2 inch handheld printer (paper width is 58mm),
The reasons might be :
1. The product they are selling has a short menu(item) name, one line space(32 characters) is enough to contain item name, quantity, price of each product in sales receipt.
2. The printer price is lower.( the cost difference reason is printer mechanism cost)
3. Easy to be taken out for out-door business due to ER-58 printer has a mini pocket size.
---What kind of communication/interface do you need for a receipt printer ?
If you are only using iOS iPhone/iPad to run Loyverse POS, then I would recommand that you choose Wi-Fi interfaces, we have tested our Wi-Fi interfaces with Loyverse POS, it works perfectly.
If you are only using Android phone/pad to run Loyverse POS, then you could choose Wi-Fi or bluetooth or Wi-Fi+Bluetooth together.
If you are using both iOS iPhone/iPad and Android iPhone/iPad to run Loyverse POS , then you could choose Wi-Fi or choose Wi-Fi +Bluetooth together.